Normally, when a cell phone, the company that sold you buy the phone (like AT & T) “locked” the phone before buying can be used in your network. This means you can not switch your phone on any network, even (which is short for Subscriber Identity Module) if the SIM card. The SIM card is the small piece of plastic, the phone to the mobile network identified. Change the SIM card from your Nokia phone works on another network is particularly useful if you want to travel to another country and want to buy a prepaid SIM card so you can have access to cell phones without roaming charges. There are services that offer to provide unlocking capabilities of a price, but not pay! You can do it free, what is the perfect price.
1. Before trying anything else, contact your service provider and request an unlock code like Nokia. Usually when a customer of them for a while, it offers a free phone unlock codes for your phone. This is by far the best way to unlock your Nokia mobile phone.
2. Manually to generate the unlock code. The software is available on some sites pay sites for free and others that also support available if something goes wrong. See External Links below.
3. Locate the serial number of Nokia mobile phone, also known as its IMEI number. The IMEI number can help you, Nokia unlock codes for various Nokia models. This can be done either by removing the back of your phone and look under the battery, or simply by typing * # 06 # on your mobile phone. 010072321539976/07961780836: Something like
4. With the software you downloaded, enter the manufacturer (in this case Nokia), and drag the map. Replace the battery and the phone.
5. You will see “Insert SIM.” Enter a message all the characters you see in the code, including the # sign. * To support a ‘p’, 3 times to get a press “+” * key twice to force a ‘w’ on the * key 4 times. Ignore spaces in the code.
6. To unlock the phone in general has only to enter a code. Start with the first. If your phone is not open to use, enter the first code (MCC + MNC), the code “7″ (Multilock)
7. Once you’ve finished entering a code that you see the “sim not restricted” message or “restricted” message works are shown on your model. Otherwise, try another code. Message “Can not undo restrictions” means the phone is “locked” and can not be unlocked by the code.